Jim Rohn International Founder, Kyle Wilson has an in-depth conversation with long-time friend Tom Ziglar discuss:
– How to pivot quickly during times of change
– Why mindset beats tactics
– Understanding why you are in business
– Why people who do the best are the ones who accept the now the fastest.
– What problems currently exist with your clients and customers that you are uniquely qualified to help them solve?
– The 4 Different Levels of Leadership
– In times of challenge and pressure how to just not survive but to thrive
– Growing up as a Ziglar and lessons from his dad, Zig Ziglar
– Tom becoming a speaker and author in his own style
– What you feed your mind, determines your appetite
– The fastest way to success is to replace a bad habit with a good habit
– The perfect start morning routine
– The number one cause of a poor self-image and more
– Be ready to take lots of notes
If you’ve been listening to previous podcast we sprinkle in cool giveaways throughout including signed books and even a signed guitar from Phil Collen of Def Leppard.
Today Tom Ziglar is offering some very cool giveaways including 2 downloads.
Plus Kyle Wilson is giving away 5 signed copies of the new book he just published and co-authored with legends and friends Les Brown, Darren Hardy, Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley, Phil Collen, John Assaraf, Tom Ziglar and over 80 iconic thought leaders, Success Habits of Super Achievers plus throwing in Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy quote booklets as well!
To receive Toms gifts and to get entered into the drawing for Kyle’s signed books send an email to email@example.com and mention resources and Success Habits drawing to get entered.
You can also order a copy for only 12.97 and get over $500 in free gifts.
Go to KyleWilson.com/books to order. There is a link to buy either one copy through Amazon or if buying in multiples you can SAVE plus mix and match plus I’m throwing in Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy quote booklets as well!
Receive FREE Kyle Wilson’s 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://KyleWilson.com
Follow Kyle Wilson:
Subscribe, Rate & Review (plus bonuses)
Please subscribe to the Success Habits Podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast visit KyleWilson.com/podcast (see details on some really cool bonuses)
Check out previous episodes with:
– Lisa Haisha – Host of Soul Blazing with Lisa Haisha
– Newy Scruggs, 7x Emmy Winning Sportscaster
– Robert Helms, Co-Host of The Real Estate Guys podcast
– Ron White, 2x US memory champion
– Kyle Wilson, 7 Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Business
What Others are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“Kyle Wilson is brilliant and so very knowledgeable and an icon in this industry. He was the power behind Jim Rohn. Kyle is my longtime friend and someone I have a great deal of respect for.” Les Brown, Iconic Speaker and Author
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and someone I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro