I recently interviewed long-time friend, Darren Hardy, at his beautiful home in San Diego, CA. Darren rolled out the red carpet.
This was Darren’s first podcast interview he has granted in 3 years (and he explains why in the interview).
In addition to Darren not appearing on podcast he also doesn’t give endorsements. That’s why his endorsement a few years back related to my coaching and marketing meant so much to me.
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” – Darren Hardy
With that endorsement comes access. So for the benefit of my podcast listeners I wanted to extract as much insight and wisdom as we could in our 2 hours.
I told Darren before the interview my ultimate goal is to pull back the curtain. Let people get to know him. What makes him tick. That intimate behind the scenes conversation pulling from our 25 year friendship.
I then ask Darren if we could focus on Darren, the entrepreneur and Marketer. He said, yes, ask me anything you want.
So many high level golden nuggets were covered. So much that I had to break into 3 parts and still many topics I’m not able to get in 3 episodes.
If you want all 2 hours shot me an email to email@example.com and I will share how to access not just the entire 2 hours, but also the entire interview on video, plus recent interviews with John Assaraf, Denis Waitley, Brian Tracy and over 50 hours of other awesome content. Plus access to a weekly ask Kyle anything call. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get details.
Here are some of the topics we cover on Part 1:
– 4 Places in your house you spend 99% of your time. 80/20 rule, the law of leverage.
– Making sure you are optimized for maximum productivity and output with your technology.
– First class – earned privilege – reduce resistance points.
– Using your resources in ways that maximize lifestyle – maximize what I’m here to do on this planet.
– Lessons from Paul: J Meyer, a common mentor Darren and I had, and his genius and removing resistance.
– How Darren first heard Jim Rohn at a meeting in 1994 when he was coming to meet me. And why Jim’s message dramatically impacted his life. He went from doing to becoming.
– Darren’s early life, his parents divorced when he was 18 months old and his mother leaving.
_ What is Darren’s secret sauce.
– Solve problems quickly
Here are some topics we cover on Part 2:
– Flush Your Mind of the Negative and as a Leader How to Advance the positive.
– The 80/20 Rule of Success, The Compound Effect
– Doing a Few Things With Excellence and Maintaining Cognitive, Mental, Emotional and Psychological Perspective.
– Kyle Bringing Darren in to Run TSTN, That Led to Darren Becoming Publisher of Success
– Darren seeking to answer the question Am I Worthy? Am I Significant?
– Most People’s High Functioning Skills are Rooted in Their Dysfunction. Don’t fight it. Appreciate it.
– Your Adversities are Your Advantage.
– Ambition is a Double Edged Sword
– What Darren is In the Pursuit of
– We are Emotional Beings Who Think, Not Thinking Beings Who Have Feelings.
– Successful Marketing Philosophy
– Creating and Producing Darren Daily
– The Power of Being an Anchor in Somebody’s Daily Routine
– Kyle Wilson’s Influence in Darren’s Hero’s Journey
– Darren’s Mantra That Drives His Company
– Darren’s Three Vital Functions ad CEO
Here are some topics we cover on Part 2:
Why Darren Learns From Everybody, But Doesn’t Partner With Anybody
The Importance of Communication and Transmuting How You Feel
Favorite Interviews as Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine
Darren’s Personal Investment Philosophy
Lesson From Warren Buffet
Know Your Circle of Competency
Darren’s Two Hard Lessons
Advice About Partnerships
The Making of the Jim Rohn Tribute Video
Why Jim Rohn’s Message is Bigger Today Than It’s Ever Been
A Tip For People Who Are in The Personal Development World
Darren’s Next Project That Will Redefine Everything Has Done
The Five Stages of The Hero’s Journey
Darren’s Morning Routine
Time Blocking and Focus
Darren Hardy is a New York Times best-selling author, who wrote The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster, Living Your Best Year Ever and The Compound Effect.
He is a phenomenal speaker and has been awarded the ‘Master of Influence’ designation by the National Speakers Association.
And he is a high level advisor (including some billionaires), and is the former publisher of SUCCESS magazine.
Most important and impressive to me is Darren is an Entrepreneur who has built a highly successful 8 figure a year company by bringing massive value to the marketplace.
You may also know Darren through his massively successful Darren Daily
He is a 25 year good friend and I’m honored to have him share his story with us today!
You can find Darren at DarrenHardy.com
Listen, Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
Plus after Subscribing send an email to email@example.com to receive some COOL SPECIAL GIFTS including Ron White’s complete guide to remembering names and faces and over 500 common name short cuts, plus 21 Smoothe Mixx Music Tracks from Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Les Brown and Denis Waitley (produced by Roy Smoothe).
– Denis Waitley, Iconic Speaker and Author
– John Assaraf, New York Times Best Selling Author
– Lisa Haisha – Host of Soul Blazing with Lisa Haisha
– Newy Scruggs, 7x Emmy Winning Sportscaster
– Robert Helms, Co-Host of The Real Estate Guys podcast
– Ron White, 2x US memory champion
– Kyle Wilson, 7 Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Business
What Others are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and someone I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro
Receive FREE Kyle Wilson’s 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://KyleWilson.com
Follow Kyle Wilson: