Last year I published the book Think Big! that included powerful stories from long-time mentor and friend, Brian Tracy, as well as Brian Buffini, Chris Gronkowski, Erika De La Cruz, Bob Beoudine and more.
I also shared my Think Big story that included going from an obscure seminar promoter to putting on 2000 person events and eventually making a deal with Jim Rohn for exclusive marketing rights in 1993 and then launching Jim Rohn International. That first year, I was able to take Jim from 20 speaking dates a year to over 110 dates while also tripling his fee. We also created dozens of new products over the coming years.
Then in 1995, also launching Your Success Store, which allowed me and my team to start booking Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen, Denis Waitley, and others to speak and to sell their books and training programs.
Over the next 14 years, I would put on hundreds of events, create over one hundred products (books, CDs, and DVD courses), plus publish multiple online newsletters with over 1,000,000 subscribers.
Here are the Five Keys to Thinking Big I Shared in My Story
I recently hosted my bi-weekly Mastermind Marketing Call for my Inner Circle. We do a couple of these a month, and one of the people on the call asked, “Kyle, how much should I charge as a coach?”
It’s a great question that I get asked a lot.
I know that a lot of people say to charge what you’re worth. I totally get that. But, I believe we get paid what the marketplace will pay us based on the audience we’ve built.
I‘m a firm believer in the idea that if you create an offer that’s irresistible (not free, but irresistible), that will lead to you filling up your calendar, which will lead to serving, bringing value, and making a difference in people’s lives, which will lead to clients who continue to book you and also refer you.
Then, as you keep filling up your calendar, and as you continue to attract new people, you can slowly, incrementally raise your prices.
The alternative is you set a really high price, for which you won’t have as many takers, especially if the higher price is more than the audience you have built can handle.
When that happens, you’re now in sales mode. You’re trying to sell people this higher price. So, instead of serving people, you’re focused on selling.
That is a totally different energy. Selling is not where you’re getting to really help people. Selling is not where you’re getting to bring your gift into the marketplace.
The alternative is serving as many people as you can by creating an irresistible offer and then raising your price incrementally.
Eventually, you’ll get to that higher price. And in the process, you will have helped a lot of people.
This is the model Jim Rohn and I used at Jim Rohn International and the model I’ve used with my Inner Circle, book program, coaching, and really everything I do as a marketer. In each case, the businesses have flourished and we eventually got to those higher prices by attracting versus always selling.
Last point: If you overprice what you offer based on the audience you have, and through sheer sales effort, you fill up your calendar, even though that might sound amazing, the challenge is you may not get the repeat business, the referrals, and the goodwill, because you are in a constant state of selling rather than serving. I have witnessed many times coaches (or those offering other services) who were really great sales people but not as great at their craft, and who always seem to be starting over and having to SELL!
Both work. It really just depends which model and lifestyle you prefer.
When you over deliver consistently, the world will make a path to your door!
I’ve Added a Virtual Access Inner Circle Option for 48 Hours
I know not everyone can attend the 14 live events or afford the investment for the Kyle Wilson Inner Circle Mastermind.
So I’ve added a second option for new members. It is called Inner Circle Access.
With Kyle Wilson Inner Circle Access, You Receive
1. Access to attend a monthly, live, virtual Masterclass Group Call with Q&A – Expert guests have included Brian Tracy, Mark Victor Hansen, Jeffrey Gitomer, Tom Ziglar, Ron White, Glenn Morshower, and many more on topics including Investments, Tax Savings, Leadership, Marketing, Legacy, Memory, Selling, Generational Wealth, Goals, Health and more. Plus Q & A.
2. Access to attend a monthly, live, virtual Marketing Q & A Call with Kyle Wilson, Paul Counts, and Shreya Banergee – Topics include Mastering Your Brand, Organic SEO, List Building, Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), Building Your Speaking & Coaching Business, Leveraging a Book, Building a Platform, and much more. Plus Ask Us Anything Q & A.
3. Access to previous recordings of virtual Inner Circle Events with Les Brown, Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley, Mark Victor Hansen, Tom Ziglar, Todd Stottlemyre, Lisa Haisha, Ray and Jessica Higdon, Glenn Morshower, Phil Collen of Def Leppard, Mitzi Perdue, Kevin Eastman, Don Hobbs, Tom Ziglar, Bib Burg, and more.
4. Access to all the past monthly guest Inner Circle Group Calls with Q&A including expert guest Seth Mosley, 3x Grammy Winner, 29 #1 songs & Producer of the Year, Newy Scruggs, 10x Emmy Winning Sportscaster, Glenn Morshower, Actor in over 250 Films and Shows including 24 and Transformers, Jeanette Ortega – Celebrity Fitness Trainer and Meditation Expert, Gary Pinkerton, 30+ year Commander and Captain in US Navy, Tom Burns, MD, orthopedic surgeon, doctor on multiple Olympic teams, and investor with over 600 million in assets, Tim Cole, 31-year Colonel in the Marines, ran a Presidential inauguration, and many more Inner Circle members and special guest!
5. Access to the complete Kyle Wilson Inner Circle Membership Site including over 100 hours of content and courses on Online Marketing, Selling, Time Management, Leadership, Confidence, Marketing, and more.
6. Kyle Wilson Inner Circle Private Facebook group
Total Value Over $21,000
When you sign up *Today, you receive access to all upcoming monthly Masterclass Calls, bi-weekly Marketing Calls, Virtual Events, Plus the Complete Inner Circle Members Site (all previous Training, Group and Guest calls, Virtual Events, and more) for only 99.97 a month or $997 annually.
*I’ve only offered the Virtual Access option 3x in the past 5 years and each time for less than 48 hours.
Membership to join the Kyle Wilson Inner Circle Membership includes all this plus you can attend up to 14 live in person events is an application process and $7500 a year. But with virtual access, you receive ALL access to the virtual calls listed above and to ALL the membership site trainings for only $99.97 a month.
Click Here for $99.97 a month Option
Click Here for $997.00 annually
(Virtual Option only available for 48 hours)
As soon as you sign-up, you will have immediate access to all the above (previous recorded events, masterclasses, trainings, and the schedule for Masterclasses and Marketing calls plus you will be added to the Facebook private group)!
Plus Receive This Bonus: Access to the entire 2016 Brian Tracy 3-Day Event footage (including Brian, Darren Hardy, Vic Johnson, Delatorro McNeal, Ron White, and more). This is private footage from Kyle’s event he promoted and not for sale or available anywhere else. ($997 value)
Hope to have you join me! It will be EPIC!
Kyle Wilson, Founder Jim Rohn International, YourSuccessStore, LessonsFromExperts.com and KyleWilson.com, Founder Jim Rohn International, YourSuccessStore, LessonsFromExperts.com and KyleWilson.com
What Others Are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle Wilson is brilliant and so very knowledgeable and an icon in this industry. He was the power behind Jim Rohn. Kyle is my longtime friend and someone I have a great deal of respect for.” Les Brown, Iconic Speaker and Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Author of Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and some one I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro