I often get asked what it must have been like to partner and work so closely for 18 years with the legend, my close friend and mentor Jim Rohn.
It was obviously a dream come true and an honor of a lifetime.
Next I’m asked how was I so fortunate to have that opportunity.
Although I can only thank God above for such a serendipitous opportunity, I must say there were some keys things on my part that had to happen. In fact, ONE major factor comes to mind (and is worth noting if you are a student of success).
And I might also add this ONE thing can be found in similar relationships I’ve been fortunate enough to have with legends like:
– Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield who I co-authored Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur’s Soul.
– Brian Tracy, who I promoted multiple events for over 18 years including creating his 2-day event, The Success Mastery Academy. It went on to become a best-selling 16 CD series I created and executive produced. Brian still tells me that he and his wife Barbara consider it to be his all-time best program!
– Jeffrey Gitomer, who I introduced to the personal development world in 1994. He continued to make me look good every time I put him in front of an audience including a 3-day event I promoted with Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Bob Burg and the late great Charlie “Tremendous” Jones.
– Darren Hardy (publisher of SUCCESS Magazine), who I met in 1993 and continue to be close friends with today. We’ve worked together on 6 different major projects over the past 20 years. I also introduced Darren to Jim Rohn, and if you’ve heard Darren’s story you know the impact Jim’s message has had on Darren.
– Chris Widener, who I invited to help me create the Jim Rohn 1-Year Success Plan in 2002, then to emcee the 2004 Weekend Event with Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley and many many more. Chris recently told me that one event has got to be the all-time, greatest event ever in the Personal Development world. I’ve heard that many times before. I later went on to create over a dozen products with Chris including a #1 best-seller on Amazon, a full speaking calendar and built a 100k plus email list.
– Ron White, aka the US Memory Champion. I met Ron in 2002 and started selling his Memory in a Month CDs and went on to produce multiple products with Ron, filled his speaking calendar and again, built a 100k plus email list.
– And of course Jim Rohn, who I created dozen of products with, filled his calendar (raising his fee over 600%) and building an enterprise of over 1M customers and a company staff of 16.
So, what is this one thing?
Well, it’s the foundation of Jim’s message and was not only my number one key to meeting Jim, but also to starting Jim Rohn International shortly thereafter and creating all the huge successes we had.
It’s called Bringing Massive Value! And I can add an additional key to that… Bringing Massive Value to Valuable People!
Somehow I got it. Somehow it sunk in and I not only poured it on but I also focused on bringing massive value. I guess it’s one of the reasons I started Your Success Store, The Slight Edge Newsletter, Messages From the Masters (to name a few) and would do big events and created hundreds of products. Because with each one of those things I could be that much more valuable. Assembling content and articles for Jim, Zig, Brian, Denis, Les Brown, John Maxwell, Harvey Mackay, etc., allowed me to be valuable to them. Creating and selling their products, booking them for events, arranging deals – yes it made me money, in fact it made me rich – but even more strategic for me was that it made me more valuable!
Shortly before Jim Rohn’s passing I did sell my companies. I used that time to take a nice sabbatical. Then the ideas started to flow and flow and flow
Now I totally understand Jim’s advice of taking the past 10 years and investing them in the next 10. Well, I’ve spent the past few years filtering and thinking through how best to do that.
For me it’s through Lessons From Experts. Where, just as I’ve always done, I’m looking for experts in their field of work that I can take and promote to the market place. I do have over 1000 Lessons From domains (no, I have no intention of using them all). In fact I only have room for 24 a year (that averages out to 2 a month) that I’m able to work with on an intimate basis and help launch them into the LF brand and in other areas they may desire.
Thus Club 24 was born.
Club 24 includes one-on-one time with me and my staff each month, plus not just strategies and expertise but actual joint venturing together on list building, publishing of products, brand building, marketing of products and speaking and much more. Now this is not open to just anybody, especially those who are seeking get rich quick formulas or who aren’t willing to do the work it takes to build a six and seven figure income.
If you want to learn more about how to join me and be a part of my Club 24 group, simply complete a short application form (2 minutes – plus it will challenge you to think about your own goals and strategic plan). Now, if you are chosen as a candidate we will do a 30-minute call to mastermind if this is the right fit for us both and we will detail any investment and the associated benefits back.
Keep in mind I will only have the bandwidth to take on 2-3 serious new folks a month, so even if you see this for a little further down the road do take the time to fill out the application.
I look forward to working closely with you through Club 24 and creating and bringing massive value!
To Your Better Future!
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. You are the best!” – Jim Rohn (1930-2009), American Entrepreneur, Best-Selling Author, Internationally Renowned Speaker
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” – Brian Tracy, Professional Speaker, Best-Selling Author, CEO of Brian Tracy International
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.”– Darren Hardy, Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“Kyle is one of the wisest and most brilliant marketing consultants in the world. He is the man behind the great marketing of Jim Rohn International and so many other personal development legends. He is not only someone I’ve enjoyed collaborating and working with for over two decades, but also a close and valued friend. I recommend Kyle without equivocation.” – Mark Victor Hansen, co-creator of world’s best-selling book series Chicken Soup for the Soul
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” – Robin Sharma, Best-Selling Author The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“One of the very first successes I chose to model was Kyle Wilson. I discovered he was THE Rainmaker for speakers and events. He leaves no stone unturned! Every piece of advice and coaching he’s ever given me about event marketing and speaking has proven true and has either earned me or saved me thousands of dollars.” – Vic Johnson, Best-Selling Author and Motivational Speaker
“Kyle Wilson is the best marketeer I know. And in the 20 years that I have known him, everything he touches and every idea he generates, turns into money. If you’re looking for a degree of fame, and a higher degree of wealth, I recommend you get to Kyle as fast as you can.” Jeffrey Gitomer, Best-Selling Author The Little Red Book of Selling
“There is not a single person alive who not only knows but has mastered the speaking business from beginning to end like Kyle Wilson. Take my highest recommendation and multiply it by ten and you have what I think about Kyle.” – Chris Widener, Best-Selling Author The Angel Inside
“It was almost magical how Kyle took my business from giving speeches in the back room of an IHOP restaurant to audiences as large as 8,000 in what seemed like overnight. I can honestly say that Kyle Wilson was not a major factor in turning my business around. Kyle Wilson was THE factor.” – Ron White, Best-Selling Author Memory in a Month, 2009/2010 US Memory Champion