In this interview with Jim Rohn Int Founder, Kyle Wilson, Seth Mosley, 3x Grammy Winner, Billboard #1 Producer and Songwriter of the Year Talk About Songwriting and Seth’s Entrepreneurial Journey.
Seth, at age 32, has already accomplished so much! 29 #1 songs, working with many of his idols, 3 Grammy’s, a publishing company and record label and song writing program.
Seth is a good friend and part of the Kyle Wilson Inner Circle.
He share so many great ideas and strategies that you will find valuable.
We talk about:
– Seth working with King & Country, Unspoken, High Valley, TobyMac, The Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, Christine D’Clario, Matt Carney and many more
– Growing up in Circleville, Ohio
– Seth’s early years of booking his own gigs and touring the world, playing over a thousand shows
– Moving to and making it in Nashville
– The importance of putting yourself out there.
– Songwriting is 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration
-Getting song downloads
– Producing Jon Foreman of Switchfoot
– Seth’s studio
– Seth’s bucket list of people to see and work with
– Seth secret sauce
– Getting your foot in the door
– The 7 Baby Steps to a Music Industry Career
– Being the rainmaker and also the CEO
– Balancing work and family
– Seth’s mentors
– The Full Circle Music Academy
– Seth’s Made It In Music podcast
– How to connect with Seth
And much more.
Seth has some great gifts for you including a simple, easy class people can take if they want to know what they could do to make it in the music industry.
Make sure you connect with Seth at http://fullcirclemusic.com
Podcast – http://Madeitinmusic.com
Subscribe, Rate & Review (plus bonuses)
I would love if you could subscribe to the Success Habits Podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
Check out previous episodes with:
– Todd Stottlemyre, 15 year Major League baseball player
– Darren Hardy, Former publisher of Success Magazine
– Lisa Haisha – Host of Soul Blazing with Lisa Haisha
– Newy Scruggs, 7x Emmy Winning Sportscaster
– Robert Helms, Co-Host of The Real Estate Guys podcast
– Ron White, 2x US Memory Champion
– Kyle Wilson, 7 Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Business
Look for upcoming episodes with:
– Les Brown, Iconic Speaker and Author
– Phil Collen, Lead guitar player and song writer with Def Leppard
– Brian Tracy, Iconic speaker and author
– Eric Worre, Founder of Go Pro
Receive FREE Kyle’s 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://kylewilson.com/
What Others are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and someone I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro
Receive FREE Kyle’s 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://kylewilson.com/Follow Kyle