I’m excited to share with you the wisdom and insights from my amazing friend, Lisa Haisha.
Lisa is a Film Maker, TV Host, Speaker, Author, Business & Life Coach, Global Influencer and Philanthropist.
Lisa is fascinated with what makes people tick and has traveled for three decades to over 60 countries on seven continents, compiling social and cultural research (including interviewing hundreds of orphans for her book, Whispers From Children’s Hearts).
Lisa has her own Amazon show, Soul Blazing with Lisa Haisha and is working on multiple other projects.
Lisa has hosted two of my Kyle Wilson Inner Circle Masterminds at her and her husband’s home (Lee Aronsohn, the co-creator of the Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men) in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Lisa is one of the most fascinating and caring people I know.
We cover so much in this interview including:
– Developing Your Craft (vs Networking), Getting on Network Shows
– Overcoming challenges and obstacles
– How to truly listen and help people
– Patch up Leaks, How to get out of a funk
– Having morning rituals and affirmations
– Significant emotional experiences/defining moments
– Lisa meeting Madonna and the advice she gave her
– Lisa’s definition of The Meaning of Life
– How she raised a million dollars to make her first movie when she was in her 20’s
– Her trips around the world working with orphans
– Overcoming the imposter syndrome,
– How do you discover your gift and much more
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes and/or Stitcher!
Once Subscribed send an email to email@example.com to receive some COOL SPECIAL GIFTS including Ron White’s complete guide to remembering names and faces and over 500 common name short cuts, plus 21 Smoothe Mixx Music Tracks from Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Les Brown and Denis Waitley (produced by Roy Smoothe).
Check out previous episodes with:
– Newy Scruggs, 7x Emmy Winning Sportscaster
– Robert Helms, Co-Host of The Real Estate Guys podcast
– Ron White, 2x US memory champion
– Kyle Wilson, 7 Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Business
Look for upcoming episodes with:
– Darren Hardy, Former publisher of Success Magazine
– Phil Collen, Lead guitar player and song writer with Def Leppard
– Brian Tracy, Iconic speaker and author
– Denis Waitley, Iconic speaker and author of The Psychology of Winning
– Todd Stottlemyre, 15 year Major League baseball player
– John Assaraf, Speaker, Trainer, Entrepreneur
– Eric Worre, Founder of Go Pro
What Others are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and some one I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro
Receive FREE Kyle’ 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://KyleWilson.com
Listen, Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
Plus after Subscribing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive some COOL SPECIAL GIFTS including Ron White’s complete guide to remembering names and faces and over 500 common name short cuts, plus 21 Smoothe Mixx Music Tracks from Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Les Brown and Denis Waitley (produced by Roy Smoothe).