Jim Rohn International Founder, Kyle Wilson has an in-depth conversation with 26 year friend and iconic speaker and author, Les Brown.
In this interview with they pull back the curtain and discuss:
– Les growing up in Miami being abandoned by his biological mother and being labeled educable mentally retarded and put back from the fifth grade to the fourth grade
– A turning point in his life meeting Leroy Washington.
– Mentors in his life including Mike Williams, William E Bailey and Jim Rohn
– The power and importance of communications and story telling
– Why authenticity and being transparent connects with an audience.
– We have 3 lives. Public, private life and secret
– Les’ commitment to learning
– Why failure doesn’t make you a failure
– Les’ 27 year battle with cancer
– The four questions that we have to answer
– The ultimate key to success
– DJ story
– The number one key to having more influence is your ability to communicate, your ability to expand a person’s vision beyond the mental conditioning to touch their hearts.
– What is happening all over the world right now with Covid-19 and the need for healing words and assurance this is not come to stay.
– Why your name and reputation is everything.
– The major key that we are to do is to teach people how to create and live a life that will outlive them.
– Kyle and Les talk about the Gladys Knight and Billy Preston Motivation and Music events they did.
– How to avoid playing the victim role
Connect with Les at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Les Brown’s new book You Got To be Hungry
Receive FREE Kyle Wilson’s 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://KyleWilson.com
Follow Kyle Wilson:
to receive some COOL SPECIAL GIFTS including Ron White’s complete guide to remembering names and faces and over 500 common name short cuts, plus 21 Smoothe Mixx Music Tracks from Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Les Brown and Denis Waitley (produced by Roy Smoothe).
– Lisa Haisha – Host of Soul Blazing with Lisa Haisha
– Newy Scruggs, 7x Emmy Winning Sportscaster
– Robert Helms, Co-Host of The Real Estate Guys podcast
– Ron White, 2x US memory champion
– Kyle Wilson, 7 Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Business
What Others are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and someone I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro