Wow, 7 years ago I put on and hosted a powerful Brian Tracy 3 Day Event with special guests Darren Hardy, Delatorro McNeal, Vic Johnson, Tom Ziglar, and more.
It was truly one of the best events I’ve been a part of, and as a seminar promoter for 30 years now, I have put on many, including so many powerful Jim Rohn 2 and 3 day events.
The event was extra special for me because it was the 20 year anniversary of the Success Mastery Academy, a two day event Brian Tracy and I co-created in 1996 and did all over the country.
Also, I was able to invite some special long-time friends including Darren Hardy, Ron White, Erika De La Cruz, Robert Helms, Tim Cole, Kim Somers Egelsee, Seth Mosley, Tom Ziglar, Nick Bradley. Jeanette Ortega, Roy Smoothe and more to speak and share their ideas and stories.
Having almost every speaker stick around for the entire 3 days and connect with all the attendees was extremely rare indeed.
Today, I would like to share some of the golden nuggets from the 3 days.
In addition to highlights from many of the speakers, I will include insights from the event promotion side of this event in an upcoming podcast. There is a lot that goes into putting on and marketing an event like this., so I hope to share some things you will find to be of value.
Of course, nothing replaces being at the event, with the people. It’s an experience and lives are changed. But I do hope these notes are helpful for you!
Also, to see pics from the event follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/kylewilsonjimrohn/
Brian Tracy Notes
– Write down your top 10 goals EVERY NIGHT! This act alone will help your subconscious mind look for solutions and attract the desired goals. Rewriting is a discipline that pays major dividends.
– When you are looking to solve a challenge… write down 20 potential solutions. The first 5 or 10 are probably obvious to you. It is the last 10 and especially the last 3-5 that force you to think outside the box and get creative. That is where many of our best ideas come from.
– The future belongs to the askers. You need to ask if you want to receive and achieve in life. Ask politely, ask curiously, and ask repeatedly.
– Don’t fear big! Fear the lack of living to your fullest. To live great, you have to think big.
– When you wake up each morning, ask, “What is my greatest challenge?”… then turn that into an Empowering Question. If it is… “I need to recruit more people”… change it to “How do I recruit more people?”… “I need better associations”…change to …”How do I build better associations?”
– Ingrain in your kids your belief that they are good and full of amazing potential and they will impact the world in a great way! Tell your kids “You’re the best!” “You’re going to be the best success ever!!” “You are amazing!” “You are doing amazing things!”
– By studying at least 2 hours per day, 5 days a week, you can be a master of any skill!
Kyle Wilson’s The Strategic Marketing Wheel! (Get 30% off today by using the coupon code SPECIAL) I share the strategies of how I built my own 8 figure business (as well as coached Darren Hardy, Robin Sharma, and many others)! The Strategic Marketing Wheel is for anyone with a business, product, or service that wants to get more customers, attract more clients, and build a bigger prospect base!
Includes 15 Modules and 4 Bonuses for less than a dollar a day, https://kylewilson.com/thewheel/
– Zero based thinking: Ask yourself this powerful question: “If I knew then what I know now, would I still do it?” It is a powerful question. And then, based on the answer, take action.
– If you’re not striving for excellence, the default is mediocrity.
– Your life only gets better when you get better. Your outer world is a mirror of your inner world.
– There are no limits to what you can accomplish when you unlock the power of your mind.
– Blame is the #1 reason for unhappiness. It’s impossible to be negative and take responsibility at the same time.
– True leadership is action.
– If you do the things you fear, the death of fear is certain. Courage is the most important of virtues, for on it, all others depend.
– What you do first matters — choose wisely!
– Focus on specific, measurable progress toward your goals each day – — and record your efforts so you can spot patterns and trends that lead to failure.
– Imagine we are on a fishing boat. It’s a lot more fun when the fish fly into your boat. Do things in your business that will get the fish to fly into your boat. Do things like loving, caring, and sharing, and the fish will start to fly in.
– If you insist on being hard on yourself, life will be easy on you. If you insist on being easy on yourself, life will be hard on you.
So much greatness to share.
In a few days, I will be sending more insights like this from some of the other speakers including Darren Hardy, Erika De La Cruz, Vic Johnson, Seth Mosley, Ron White, Tom Ziglar, Delatorro McNeil, and many more!
At this event we had a lot of talent and so many key ideas were shared, including a special tribute (by Larry Thompson and me) to my mentor and 18-year business partner, Jim Rohn. I will be sharing more key ideas on all in part 2 (look for it in a few days).
Kyle Wilson, Founder Jim Rohn International, YourSuccessStore, LessonsFromExperts.com and KyleWilson.com
Listen to Kyle Wilson’s Success Habits Podcast Guests include Les Brown, Denis Waitley, Darren Hardy, John Assaraf, Phil Collen of Def Leppard, Brian Tracy, Mark Victor Hansen, Jeffrey Gitomer, Roger Love, and more KyleWilson.com/podcast
What Others Are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle Wilson is brilliant and so very knowledgeable and an icon in this industry. He was the power behind Jim Rohn. Kyle is my longtime friend and someone I have a great deal of respect for.” Les Brown, Iconic Speaker and Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Author of Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and some one I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro