– Early challenges Ray faced growing up and repairing his relationship with his dad, mom and step mom
– The story behind Rank Makers with over 14,000 members
– Ray’s transition from real estate to network marketing to then building a 7 figure training company.
– Keys to leveraging digital based marketing
– Ray’s Super Power, doing a daily social media video for 11 years, never missing a day
– How to create and share content on a daily basis
– Tips on how to be successful in Network Marketing
– What to look for when choosing a company, product and upline
– Strategies from Ray and Jessica Higdon’s new book Time, Money, Freedom, 10 Simple Rules to Transform Your Life.
– What to do if you have a non-supportive spouse
Be ready to take lots of notes!
Learn more about Ray and get his new book, Time, Money, Freedom, 10 Simple Rules to Transform Your Life.at RayHigdom.com
If you’ve been listening to previous podcast we sprinkle in cool giveawasy throughout including signed books and even a signed guitar from Phil Collen of Def Leppard.
Kyle Wilson is giving away 5 signed copies of the new book he just published and co-authored with legends and friends Les Brown, Darren Hardy, Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley, Phil Collen, John Assaraf, Tom Ziglar and over 80 iconic thought leaders, Success Habits of Super Achievers plus throwing in Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy quote booklets as well!
You can also order a copy for only 12.97 and get over $500 in free gifts.
Go to KyleWilson.com/books to order. There is a link to buy either one copy through Amazon or if buying in multiples you can SAVE plus mix and match plus I’m throwing in Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy quote booklets as well!
Receive FREE Kyle Wilson’s 52 Lessons I Learned From Jim Rohn and Other Legends I Promoted http://KyleWilson.com
Follow Kyle Wilson:
Subscribe, Rate & Review (plus bonuses)
Please subscribe to the Success Habits Podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast visit KyleWilson.com/podcast (see details on some really cool bonuses)
Check out previous episodes with:
– Tom Ziglar, CEP of Ziglar and Son of Zig Ziglar
– Roger Love, Voice Coach to the Stars
– Phil Collen, Lead Guitarist of Def Leppard
– Amy Novotny, Overcoming Chronic Pain
– Brian Tracy – Speaker, Trainer and Author
– Les Brown, Iconic Speaker and Author
– Seth Mosley, 3x Grammy Winner and 29 #1 Songs
– Todd Stottlemyre, Entrepreneur, Speaker and 15 Year MLB Player
– Darren Hardy, Former Publisher of Success Magazine
– Denis Waitley, Iconic Speaker and Author
– John Assaraf, New York Times Best Selling Author
– Lisa Haisha – Host of Soul Blazing with Lisa Haisha
– Newy Scruggs, 7x Emmy Winning Sportscaster
– Robert Helms, Co-Host of The Real Estate Guys podcast
– Ron White, 2x US memory champion
– Kyle Wilson, 7 Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Business
What Others are Saying About Kyle
“Kyle, thank you for our partnership and friendship. Friendship is wealth and you make me a rich man. Love and Respect!” Jim Rohn, Iconic Philosopher & Speaker
“I guard my endorsements carefully. Regarding Kyle, he is simply a marketing genius! No joke. Kyle was the wizard behind the successful business of my mentor Jim Rohn. Every marketing dilemma I have ever had Kyle has given me the brilliant and elegant solution on the spot. Kyle’s consulting has saved and earned me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.” Darren Hardy, Former Publisher SUCCESS Magazine
“Kyle Wilson is brilliant and so very knowledgeable and an icon in this industry. He was the power behind Jim Rohn. Kyle is my longtime friend and someone I have a great deal of respect for.” Les Brown, Iconic Speaker and Author
“I have worked closely with Kyle Wilson for 20 years. He is one of the best all-around marketers, promoters, business-builders and entrepreneurs in the business today. We have generated more than a million dollars together.” Brian Tracy, Int Speaker & Author
“Kyle is a valued friend, a marketing superstar and one of the most knowledgeable people in the personal development industry.” Robin Sharma, Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
“I’ve known and worked with Kyle Wilson for over 20 years. Kyle is the ONLY person that ALWAYS under-promised and over-delivered every single time my dad Zig and I worked with him. He is a valued friend and someone I have great admiration and respect for!” Tom Ziglar, President of Zig Ziglar Corp
“Kyle is one of my old and dear friends and one of the smartest marketing guys I have had the opportunity to work with. He is the scrappy marketing guy. What I mean by that is, there are lots of guys who will put out business plans and do all kinds of nonsense and swing for home runs. Kyle is the real deal and finds ways to create product, add value, help people, build community, he’s unbelievable.” Eric Worre, Author of Go Pro