Tom is the proud son of the legendary speaker Zig Ziglar and for the last 20 years has been the CEO of Ziglar Performance.
Tom is a sought after presenter, speaker, and author. He and his dad have created multiple bestselling programs, books, and training courses. And the Ziglar podcast, which Tom launched a few years ago, averages over 200,000 downloads per month.
- Success is the maximum utilization of what God has given you
- Significance is helping others have more
- Legacy is the transfer of habit that will ripple through eternity. When legacy is your goal, success and significance are byproducts
- What do you want people to say about you behind your back? Define the words you want to be identified with and then you will build the habits to get there
- Zig gave all he had all the time. Prov 11:25, He who waters can’t help but be watered himself. Zig spent three hours a day reading, researching, and preparing
- People are desperate to be heard. This is why so many are on Facebook. Small groups where people who will share their scars is where real communication occurs. Talking out of wounds is different than sharing from scars.
- What you do is not as important as the reason WHY YOU DO IT. Your HOW needs to work with your WHY