Free Resources From Resilience Book Authors
Free 52 Lessons From Jim Rohn and Other Legends
Kyle shares lessons from collaborations with Jim Rohn, Darren Hardy, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Denis Waitley, Jeffrey Gitomer and more.
Carla Lee Martinez - The 3 Steps to Predict Client Behavior
Paul White - Fishing for Reality
Chelsea Newman - The Free 6 Day Detox
Free ebooks published by Kyle Wilson
Darren Hardy - Interview by Kyle Wilson
Brian Tracy - Interview by Kyle Wilson
Brian Tracy has addressed more than 5,000,000 audiences and over 5,000 talks worldwide. He has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 28 languages.
Brian’s goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.
On this Q&A call, Brian shares on:
• Business Module Reinvention
• Your Value Proposition
• Advice on Creating Books and Programs
• 2 Keys for Success in Business
• Marketing and Sales are the Heartbeat of Business
• Positive Expectations – Raising Positive, Self-Confident Kids
• Referral Strategies
• Lessons Learned From Failures
• Creating a Positive Environment
• The Success Mastery Academy Program
• Who Has Influenced Him the Most
• And much more!
The number one reason for business problems is low sales, the number one reason for business success is high sales, everything else is just commentary. – Brain Tracy
Brian is an amazing person, with a wealth of knowledge and wisdom not only in the business world, but also with his life philosophy—This call is absolutely amazing!
Phil Collen - Interview by Kyle Wilson
Access Kyle Wilson’s interview with Phil Collen, lead guitarist and song writer for the rock band Def Leppard (over 100 million records sold worldwide).
Phil discusses his passion for Music, Fitness and Personal Development. Plus How to Avoid Cynicism, Never Giving Up, recent record setting tour with KISS, his Musical Influences and so much more!
Tom Ziglar - Interview by Kyle Wilson
- Success is the maximum utilization of what God has given you
- Significance is helping others have more
- Legacy is the transfer of habit that will ripple through eternity. When legacy is your goal, success and significance are byproducts
- What do you want people to say about you behind your back? Define the words you want to be identified with and then you will build the habits to get there
- Zig gave all he had all the time. Prov 11:25, He who waters can’t help but be watered himself. Zig spent three hours a day reading, researching, and preparing
- People are desperate to be heard. This is why so many are on Facebook. Small groups where people who will share their scars is where real communication occurs. Talking out of wounds is different than sharing from scars.
- What you do is not as important as the reason WHY YOU DO IT. Your HOW needs to work with your WHY
Keith Elias - Interview by Kyle Wilson
Keith talks about:
- Managing the Five F’s
- The power of mentorship
- How to build a culture that will guarantee success
- How to distinguish between a friend and a frenemie
- How to transition into new phases of life and career and much more!
Nick Bradley - Interview by Kyle Wilson
Nick Bradley is a PGA Tour Mentor & Ryder Cup Strategist. Nick helped Justin Rose go from 125th in the world to 5th. He also works directly with the Ryder Cup teams. He is the bestselling author of The 7 Laws of the Golf Swing and Kinetic Golf. Currently, Nick’s average client is worth over a $100 million, and he is used to working with peak performers. But Nick has also experienced tragedy in his life, the suicide of his father and going through a deep depression. Today, he shares how he had to take all the things he teaches as a world-class golf instructor and learn to reapply them to his own life.
“Nick, thanks for getting me back in the winner’s circle.” – Justin Rose, 2013 US Open Champion European #1
“Nick, you were the natural person to help me with my captaincy.” – Paul McGinley, 2014 Winning Ryder Cup Captain
“Nick Bradley is one of the world’s newest teaching stars.” – Butch Harmon, Ranked #1 Golf Instructor in the World
“Nick Bradley is the most innovative golf instructor in the world.” – Golf Digest