Erika De La Cruz is our Lessons From Millennials Expert, as well as a Media & TV Host and Personality, Red Carpet Correspondent and Brand Ambassador of Fashion Week San Diego. She also works with The CW, Variety’s Night of the Stars & NBC.
Erika shares powerful ideas and insights (and fields questions) on these key topics:
- Overcoming Personal Challenges
- The Trap of Undervaluing Your Accomplishments
- ESPN Theory for Entrepreneurs (recent article)
- Connecting and Relating With Millennials
- Finding Your Calling
- Identifying Your Story
- You Are Your Brand
- How to Leverage Press Coverage
- Brand, Hacks & Hashtags
- Millennial Bossbabe Mentality
- Landing All-Star Interns
Getting to know my own story has helped me cultivate my own theories. – Erika De La Cruz
Erika has a wealth of knowledge, an incredible enthusiasm and the both come through on this great Q&A call.
Kyle Wilson and the Lessons From Network Team